Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm Back!!!

....for 2012, after a much needed blogging sabbatical!
It seems like my inspirational droughts often occur when I should have the most to blog about. Maybe it's because I'm so busy with other things, that I lose interest in cyber expression.
The last 2 weeks of 2011 were a delicious brew of events. And the memories have simmered and fermented in my head and are are almost ready for the barrel tasting!
I will blog no event before it's time!

And it's high time for a post about my son Ben's marriage to Emily on December 28th. Emily, we are so happy to have you officially join the family! Their photographer had a "Photo-booth" at the wedding. Plenty of opportunity for embarrassing Facebook posts, but I selected some of my favorites to post here.

The Happy Couple! All smiles!

Irma and I

I was totally sober, honest.

Hold for the flash....your daguerreotype will be ready to pick up 2 weeks from Monday.

What does this mean?

Stay tuned for upcoming posts on "The Mother of all Projects", All things Bicycle and "The General"

3 comments:

Irma said...

Ahem.... you were totally sober? Honest??
Good times, wonderful memories

Cathy said...

Great times and wonderful memories. The best Christmas vacation I have ever had!!

Clare said...

"What does this mean?" It means she trusts him! It was a happy, happy day for all.