Friday, October 21, 2011

What's your bike's name?

Mine is named "Roadie", but the more I blog read, the more I realize that Roadie is not very original. 
I had a text conversation with my son about it.

          Tyler:    I like how you named your bike "Roadie"
          Me:      Thanks
          Tyler:   Can you send my bike tools up with Mom? Crisanna is in dire need of an overhaul.
          Me:     Which one is Crisanna?
          Tyler:   Crisanna Carrera is her full name.
          Me:      I haven't been able to determine Roadie's gender yet.
          Tyler:   Would you want to ride a male?
          Me:     Well no, but would Mom want me to ride a female? It's a predicament.
          Tyler:   Would Mom really have to be jealous of a bicycle?
          Me:     Your arguments are compelling. Did you already go through this with Morgan?
          Tyler:   Well, to be fair, I knew Crisanna long before I met Morgan.


2 comments:

Mom/G'mom said...

Thanks for starting my day with a chuckle. Love you both!

Cathy said...

Have you guys ever thought about moonlighting as sitcom writers?

Seriously, you're as funny as any Big Bang Theoery episode dialog and that's one of my favorite shows!!