Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The making of a holiday tradition

Who can resist a really good holiday tradition.

The wonderful Christmas Sweater Picture
(what is that thing in her lap? A weasel?)

The annual torturing of the department store Santa.

A heart warming movie...
Who can resist a tug on the heart strings by a ZuZu Petal?

And the one kids love and mother's loathe:
A Christmas Story!

So you can imagine my joy to find out that my town...Chestertown, MD.....made the news, national news....even world news....with a new annual holiday tradition...wait for it......




Frosty gets arrested!

Apparently Frosty the Snowman, or human costumed likeness there-of, has been appearing at the annual Chestertown Christmas parade for 10 years now. Only this year he was not his same jovial self.
And Santa will tell you, harassing the local authorities police K-9 will land you in a serious greenhouse of melting pain.

Let's hope there's some jail break magic left in that old silk hat!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I love the CHristmas sweater picture, so 1980s!! I always think of that Christmas story scene whenever I get a kit in the freezer!! Have a great weekend.

Cathy said...

Harassing the local police K-9????!!!!!!!!???? I think they should lock Frosty up and throw away the key!!

Clare said...

Poor Santa--reminds me of Anni and the twins!