Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dog gone training!

Ever since we had the dog whisperer out to give us some much needed tips, things have been going a lot better with Reilly and Patton. They live for the evening "chucker time" and I'm not missing the opportunity to work on their obedience skills. To Reilly, the chucker has a value on par with prime rib, rare prime rib au jus.

We start with the sit command. Then stay.

Stay! Doing well! Such improved will power. Don't go 'til I give the command!

I yell "Go" and toss the prize over the house and she's off to the races!
Patton: "Whatever, knock yourself out."

Making them both sit together. This time it's for Beggin Strips!

Lay down. Good Pups!

Both of you stay! Wait 'til I throw it.
Such good dogs!

1 comment:

Clare said...

I'm impressed! Really obedient dogs!