Saturday, May 21, 2011

I wanted to ride....

But he wouldn't let me.

He cleaned your car today, your Dad did, inside and out. He had a hard time getting all the hair out of the carpet, he blamed it on me. You know what I think? Lame! You humans think for a minute that you don't shed? I've seen it. Believe me, you shed. He even took your golf clubs out of the trunk, and the clothes that you wore to work before you left for the Army. They still smelled like you, I remembered! But now it's all clean. He thinks it will stay that way, but first chance I get, when your Dad opens the door, I'm in there. In the drivers seat. let him try to stop me! Woof!

2 comments:

Clare said...

Patton -- the best dog ever! He is articulate too. A handsome shot of a very special being!
Isn't Ben lucky to have such a
winner!

Cathy said...

Patton is the best puppy in the whole wide world! He can leave his dog hair in my car any day! Looking forward to spending a few days with him and his sister, my canine nephew and niece!